Shepperton Film Studio (May 25, 1978)

Yasuhito Inoue moonie at mac.com
Sat Jun 5 20:37:12 CDT 2004

Hello to the list!
This is the first time for me to post a message.

I'm afraid this has already been discussed before but is there any plan
to release the live at the Shepperson Film Studio on May 25, 1978?
As Baba O'Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again on the Kids Are Alright were
shooted then, I suppose audio or video file of the performance still
exists.

They played Baba O'Riley, My Wife, Won't Get Fooled Again, Substitute, I
Can't Explain, Magic Bus, Summertime Blues, My Generation, My Wife, and
Won't Get Fooled Again.

Moonie in Japan