Prince Interview on PBS (no Who, but interesting)

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:19:58 CDT 2004

I caught Prince on the Tavis Smiley show Thursday night.  I guess this is a
rerun, but it was interesting what he had to say about music and music
fans--that you get the fans you deserve by how you conduct yourself as a
musician.  I guess this is a blessing and a curse both, and an explanation
of how musicians/entertainers can create the fanbase from hell.  ;)

Also, he said that he always tries to do something different on a new album
in order to fill out the body of his work as a musician.  To read the
interview, go here:

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200402/20040219_transcript.html#1

keets