Ricky Martin campaign (child porn--no Who)

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:16:35 CDT 2004

Did anybody catch Ricky Martin yesterday on the Today Show?  He's set up a
foundation and website to campaign against child porn and the sex tradel and
suggests that we all write to President Bush and Kofi Annan to demand that
something be done about it.  I certainly sympathize with his passion, but I
think he's sort of understated the complexity of the issue.

Since Pete got out of the business, this isn't really part of a Who
discussion, but in case anyone would like to write to Martin or join the
campaign, here's his website URL:

http://www.rickymartinfoundation.org/peopleforchildren/index2.php