Howard Stern...not a real good looking boy.

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Sat Jun 5 10:49:56 CDT 2004

> Just can't believe that our local radio station is playing that segment from
> the Stern Show repeatedly on the radio.

Yeah, it's almost like they're trying to rile you up!  I thought your local
radio station was a big Who supporter.  What gives?

> Why do I have this feeling the issue is just simmering below the surface.

Because you keep hearing that ad on your radio station!  Really, if this
controversy were to explode, I think it would've done so by now.
Like the "constant reunion tours" & the "Pete is gay" deal, the RGLB
song title has simply been reduced to the "snicker category."  This is
no social crisis.

(Mmmmm......Snickers......)

- SCHRADE in Akron
(Currently enjoying season one of Northern Exposure on DVD)

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/