So, who was it???

Karbon Karbon tetrakarbon at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 08:06:34 CDT 2004

>From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt at gmavt.net>
>Subject: So, who was it???
> >Oh, and WELCOME NED R. !
> >Kick yer shoes off (got fresh socks?)!  Have a cold one!  Stay awhile.
> >Nice posts on O&S, too.  ;-)
> >Really.
>So, who was it???
>Who's the tool on igtc who thought the above post was about Fang, and
>forwarded it to him, causing him to confront me via E-mail at work?
>Well?
>Speak up?

Apparently some people think you can't welcome a new member who might have a
problem with Rich and be on kind terms with him yourself at the same time.
More the pity for them.

Thanks very much for the welcome, it's very nice here.  Feel sorry you got
bothered just for welcoming me... :-(

-- Ned Ruggeri