Pino on bass

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sat Jun 5 07:23:45 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade
>Pino on bass
>
>Not trying to start trouble here, but, I'd say guitarists have a very
*good* mind-
>set as to how the bass should sound, & how it should be played for the
benefit
>of the song.

It's all mute.  Pino will be the bassist 'till the end.
As I was telling Terrance McB. on the steps of MSG after the show, I think
Alan has a point to consider regarding sharing the spotlight.  But, is it
that or a comfort level?   A bit of both?

>- SCHRADE in Akron
>"Do you really think I care what you read or what you wear?"

Kevin in VT
"I was so bored that I spent all my time making life-size models of The
Queen out of nose-pickings."