Howard Stern...not a real good looking boy.

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Sat Jun 5 07:01:44 CDT 2004

>Scott Schrade
>Howard Stern...not a real good looking boy.
>
>No big deal, really.  The general press hasn't bashed Pete about it, &
that's
>what I was worried about.

Just can't believe that our local radio station is playing that segment from
the Stern Show repeatedly on the radio.
Just great.
I got a bumper sticker from the who-gathering at Hurley's in NY that
reads..."I brake for Pete Townshend."
Think I'll go find me a nicely strategic stop sign somewhere in Burlington.
Hmmmm, or maybe a stop sign out in the middle of nowhere.....cow country.
That would be classic.
On it.

>Mark L. was right:  It's become a non-issue.

Why do I have this feeling the issue is just simmering below the surface.
Like the listing on the registry just won't allow people to completely
dismiss the whole thing?

>- SCHRADE in Akron
>"I spill out like a sewer hole, yet still receive your kiss."

Kevin in VT
"You mean Keith is loose somewhere in the grounds?  Then for God's sake we
must be careful."