Howard Stern...not a real good looking boy.

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Jun 4 22:29:13 CDT 2004

> "One of Stern's cronies" (as described by my wife):  "So I went to The Who
> concert over the weekend at MSG, and they have a new song called Real
> Good Looking Boy!  After all that shit that happened with Pete Townshend,
> his new song is ....I'm not kidding....A Real Good Looking Boy!
> Robin:  GET OUT!
> Stern:  You've got to be kidding me?
> <general laughter and amusement in the studio>

Yeah, that was Artie Lang from The Stern Show.  I didn't hear it but I had
it reported to me from someone who knows I'm into The Who.

I guess Artie went to the MSG show & was shocked when RGLB was
announced & then played.  The title......blah, blah, blah.

No big deal, really.  The general press hasn't bashed Pete about it, & that's
what I was worried about.

Mark L. was right:  It's become a non-issue.

(Write that down - Mark L. was right.  For once!)    ;-)

(Just a joke, Mark.  Your wisdom is infinite.)

- SCHRADE in Akron
"I spill out like a sewer hole, yet still receive your kiss."

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/