Roger's shoulder

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Jun 4 22:14:28 CDT 2004

> I might have missed the details, but has anyone verified that Roger has
> messed up his shoulder? How bad is it?...Sandy

Apparently he's damaged the rotator cuff in one of his shoulders.  At
least that's what's being "reported" on another list.  They say he had to
hold his "mic arm" up with his other hand in order to sing.  Which begs
the question:  Why didn't he just hold the microphone with his "good"
arm?

- SCHRADE in Akron
"When I look at the hole in your coat, I have to love you more"

John Kerry For President
http://www.johnkerry.com/