So, who was it???

Kevin O'Neal kevinandt at gmavt.net
Fri Jun 4 08:07:04 CDT 2004

>Oh, and WELCOME NED R. !
>Kick yer shoes off (got fresh socks?)!  Have a cold one!  Stay awhile.
>Nice posts on O&S, too.  ;-)
>Really.

So, who was it???
Who's the tool on igtc who thought the above post was about Fang, and
forwarded it to him, causing him to confront me via E-mail at work?
Well?
Speak up?

As I suspected.

Whoever it is, your paranoia has gotten the better of you.
I have no idea how your little mind could twist an innocent post like that
into a slam of some sort against Fang.
But, let me assure you little weasel, that my only intent was to let our new
participant Ned know that many of us here participate (or lurk) on O&S too.

You, little weasel, need to get a life.

Kevin in VT