4Karbons?

Karbon Karbon tetrakarbon at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:24:07 CDT 2004

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>BTW, Ned, welcome to IGTC (if no one has done this yet).  I've noticed your
>posts on alt.music.who.  If you don't mind me asking, what's the
>tetrakarbon thing about?

Thanks for the welcome.  I'll be here mroe than anywhere else I suppose, and
I might try to weed something through the list, if people are receptive to
that.

Tetrakarbon is just my usual handle.  I keep it the same for everything.
It's a rip-off of the site Polykarbon, where I learned a lot of Photoshop
techniques.  I thought it sounded cool.

I'm glad you had noticed my AWM posts, but I don't get a chance to check
there enough, really.

-- Ned Ruggeri