The Who Mailing List Digest, V11 #136

Karbon Karbon tetrakarbon at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:21:11 CDT 2004

>Message: 9
>Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:43:36 +0000
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE:  Pino's leash
>To: thewho at igtc.com
>I couldn't agree more.  I think Palladino could be a decent replacement, if
>either he or Pridden insisted he get mixed up.

I have the DVD from 2002 at the Tweeter Center, and his MG solo was
different and interesting.  He messed up at the end, but it was sounding
pretty neat.  Deffintely not the same fare Entwistle had been trotting out.
Entwistle had the skill to mix it up a little, but he never did...  (On that
single song/solo.  5:15 varied greatly)

-- Ned Ruggeri