Joe Jr. at MSG etc.

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Tue Jun 1 13:02:02 CDT 2004

 > I SMASHED the shit out of my left ring-finger on Sunday.

 >Oh god it hurts still!

Kevin:

So sad.....about your finger.

I guess it's just bar chords for you now!   What
the devil did you do?

ICE ICE BABY   --

When I broke my thumb playing basketball a few years back I
used a cotton work glove and a latex sugical glove to keep it cold.
First place the latex glove on then the cotton glove over that.
Get the cotton glove soaking wet.  Now fill the latex glove with
water and tie off the end.  Freeze.  Remove the latex hand ice cube
and put the cotton glove on your hand (may have to stretch the
wrist band).   This works great for multiple finger injuries or
smashed hands, but in actually cut the work glove so just my
thumb area was covered.

Good luck!

Joe in Philly