Joe Jr. at MSG etc.

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Tue Jun 1 12:19:51 CDT 2004

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski at icanon.com>
>Subject: Re:  Joe Jr. at MSG etc.
>
>>Hey, I'd like to hear more.
>
>Here it comes.

Joe, this all sounds great.
I'm sure Jr. is going to sleep with visions of The Who dancing in his head.
I can only imagine the excitement he experienced and continues to experience.

I'd really like to write more, but...
I SMASHED the shit out of my left ring-finger on Sunday.
I'm huntin' and peckin' for a number of days, if not weeks.
It's really ugly, don't ask.
Waiting for the nail to drop....

Kevin (who will be few with words for a spell) in VT
Oh god it hurts still!

Confidentiality Notice: