Matt from Melbourne

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:59:18 CDT 2004

Looks like Matt got off a quick entry before heading out to catch the plane:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=238&zone=diary

Melbourne 310704

As promised here's the setlist from tonight's Melbourne show. I'll add some
commentary, photos and video when I get to Hawaii.

Matt

Melbourne Vodaphone Arena July 31 2004

I Can't Explain Substitute Anyway Anyhow Anywhere Baba O'Riley Behind Blue
Eyes Real Good Looking Boy Who Are You Drowned Punk And The Godfather Love
Reign O'er Me Eminence Front You Better You Bet The Kids Are Alright My
Generation / Old Red Wine Won't Get Fooled Again

Encore

Pinball Wizard Amazing Journey / Sparks See Me Feel Me Listening To You