John Stanton

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 16:37:54 CDT 2004

>>Isn't "John Stanton" the credit for the photographer?

>oh. I guess they don't know who zak is. go to gettyimages.com, put the
>mouse
over "editorial", then click on "entertainment" and scroll all the way down
till you see the who in concert and click on that.

You're right.  They've made a mistake in entering the names.  You'd think
they'd pick up that "son of Ringo Starr," but whatever, I sent them an email
about it.  Maybe they'll fix it up.

keets