Another Sydney2 review

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:39:44 CDT 2004

>Can't begin to say just how sensational the second Sydney concert was,
EVEN without that final encore......
I very purposefully put behind me the memory of past Who concerts --
my wife (then girlfriend) and I saw half-a-dozen in Britain between
1969 and 1973 including albert hall, coliseum, fairfield town hall
croydon and hammersmith palais -- and if approached on its own terms,
last night's concert was totally memorable. And while Pete of course
was the guiding icon, Zak's contribution was fresh and wonderful.
Roll on The Who -- STILL the greatest performing rock 'n roll band in
the world, in the humble opinions of Anthony and Robyn......

keets