Remember Andy, the pre-Who-show guitarist at Mansfield, MA?

Jennifer Avedian jtmulligan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:24:54 CDT 2004

Some of you may remember Andy Cummings, the guy who plays pre-show parking
lot gigs at Who shows in Mansfield, MA. He's a great musician who plays
stuff you'd probably dig, so I'm posting this  in case you're in the MA area
and want to check him out.

He's playing tonight at "Our Place" (formerly Joanne's Pub) on Main Street
in Gardner, MA with a band called Face Dances. It starts at 9 PM. They play
mostly covers of The Who, but cover other classic rock as well. They really
rock out.

The other gig is a CD release party with his band that is reuniting after
about 4 years. They're called The Kind, and they play mostly originals with
some covers mixed in. They have heavy Who influences, as well as Rush and
Phish, and they rock! They're playing at "Hooligans" (29 Blossom Street -
off Main Street) in Fitchburg, MA on Friday, August 6. It starts at 9 PM and
this gig should really groove!

Hope to see you there!

~Jenn~