White City

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:57:46 CDT 2004

> >Could this be about spiritual poverty?

>Maybe.  That's a stretch, too.  If so, Jim becomes "spiritually" rich again
>by
attempting to put his life back together via his relationship with his
estranged
wife (which is implied).  If anyone is Jim's savior, she is.

Assuming I'm right that this is about Keith Moon (or Pete identifying with
Keith Moon), did it help to write a new ending to the story?  Keith/Pete
puts his life back together and renews a relationship with his estranged
wife?  Goes back on the road with the band?

keets