White City

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Wed Jul 28 19:49:39 CDT 2004

> I didn't much like the movie.  It looks like a short art film, and it's got
> some nice shots in it, but I couldn't figure out what it was about.

Keets:

I love the movie.  I really do.  It's about the people that Pete left behind
when he became a rock star - well, one of 'em anyway.  His old chums.
The ones who didn't go on to become world travelers.  The ones who
had to stay behind & struggle to make a living.

> I can't identify any sign in the movie that it's about Keith Moon.

Nor I.

> Doesn't this sound like it's about Keith Moon?
>
> CRASHING BY DESIGN
<snip>

No.  Sorry.  I don't see it.

- SCHRADE in Akron

To treat your facts with imagination is one thing, to imagine your facts
is quite another.
      - John Burroughs