Who plays Sydney

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:14:14 CDT 2004

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/projects/thewho/main/diary/display.cfm?id=235&zone=diary

Sydney 280704

Just got back from the bands opening show at the Sydney Entertainment
Centre. It was back to the full length set tonight with four songs added
onto the Japanese set.

The press was out in force to watch the show, which hopefully will put to
rest what happened in 68. There was a lot of press coverage today about the
band coming back but the 68 incident was also brought up at the same time.
However, from what I can see evryone loves Australia and the audience
tonight certainly loved the band. I think the whole place was on their feet
from start to finish and nobody left the arena until they were absolutely
certain the band wasn't going to reappear.

I'm going to put some photos up soon but the video will have to wait until
the morning as I'm knackered and I feel the lure of my bed too strong
tonight!.

Here's the setlist for the time being.

Matt

Sydney Entertainment Centre July 28 2004

I Can't Explain
Substitute
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
Baba O'Riley