White City

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:19:07 CDT 2004

Mark:

I think that's end the debate. The fact that Pete evokes a spiritual feels
to his work, although it is NOT necessarily spiritual. It's done to me. Very
fair.
I think Pete creates multi-layered works, psychological, social, spiritual,
everything joined together as ours live ordinarily is. We wake up, go to
work, think about promotion or special projects, read e-mails, tease mates,
have lunch, see a beautiful sky, pray a little, get mad about politics, hear
some WHO stuff, wonder about meaning of life, play with children, laugh a
little etc. etc. etc.

Tom