White City

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:45:15 CDT 2004

Mark:

As Keets noticed, the introduction in inner sleeve is, with a little
modification, the lyrics of the song "I Am Secure", which IMO is very
spiritual. Face the Face too. Give blood isn't spiritual at all, but
philosophical. In conclusion, if the story is not spiritual in the least,
has a strong spiritual flavour. As everything Pete did and does after Tommy.

Tom