White City

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 08:33:32 CDT 2004

>Yes, out of long practice Pete does tend to express himself in terms where
>he makes everyday events into spiritual events. I'd say it's programed into
>his "commentator mode" he falls into when he writes or
speaks to the public. However, the story is not spiritual in the least. Like
Quad, and some say this is the sequel which I can believe, it's about coping
with society.

I didn't really understand much about White City until Pete posted his
original script for the movie.  My conclusion from reading the script is
that this is about Keith Moon--a memorial, if you like.

keets