White City

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:25:19 CDT 2004

Yes, the lyrics are slight different, mainly the second part. Let us analyze
it under my "inconvenient" viewpoint:

Alone I am free from hatred and blindness               (the socialization
of an initiated one is very

difficult)
I hope that this life is frozen and timeless                 (the world
anarchy and hardness won't endure

for long)
My man is here, we grow old by inches                    (lower self
connected to higher self is an

eternal entity)
Tomorrow I'll walk among heroes and princes            (as he is eternal, he
will see a better time)
I feed the boys, I hear secrets whispered                 (the future
belongs to children, they will

better the world)
I know the hearts that are battered and blistered      (although we live in
an imperfect world that

hurts)

Tom