Beers and core matter

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:52:23 CDT 2004

>"For every other object of color we have scientific devices which can
>measure
any energy emitted from the object, as well as the wavelengths of light
reflected
from the object. Even though equipment exists capable of measuring extremely
minute energy levels, no one has ever detected an aura or the alleged energy
that gives rise to an aura using scientific equipment.

>Human tissue is about a million times less sensitive than something like a
>PET
scanner, yet we are supposed to believe that some special people can "see"
what cannot otherwise be detected. Or, we are supposed to believe that we
all have the power to see auras but somehow we have repressed or never
trained our psychic selves to unleash the power within."

People that see auras are having a migrane headache.  That one's easy to
explain.   :)

Seeing one isn't what I'm talking about, though.  When mine is out of
kilter, I can feel it.  Also, I go to an accupuncturist who measures it with
his little computer and some copper electrodes.  You just hold one electrode
and he probes around with the other and then the computer prints out where
you hurt.   He's measuring your electrical field as it flows through the
nerves.

keets