Beers and core matter

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:57:28 CDT 2004

About this "electrical field", take a look on that:

"In the solar system, the sun are pulled by the planets in every single time
they orbit. Right now, the sun is being pushed and pulled upon by the bodies
around it [planets], and is being patterned in an interdimensional way. It's
a gravity/magnetic patterning. This pattern is then broadcast by what you
know as the solar wind, energy that's naturally blasted out from the sun to
all of the planets and beyond. This solar wind is what you can see in the
aurora borealis as it literally meets the magnetic field of the earth and
delivers energy to this grid of the planet through a process called
inductance. The magnetic and gravitational patterning of the sun is a
"message" that's broadcast by the solar wind to the magnetic grid. This
message goes to and affects Human DNA. This is the connection between the
magnetics and the reality. Your solar system moving around your sun creates
a gravitational and magnetic pattern that is then broadcast to the earth.
It's delivered and "seen" by your magnetic grid, and then right to your DNA.
This is astrology. It's the oldest science on the planet, and it's based on
high concepts that aren't even understood by modern science."

"Astrology is not a life-controlling aspect. It's a posturing aspect.
Planetary alignments aren't controlling you, but putting a personal energy
posturing. It provides a beginning posturing to your life, and it creates
different kinds of Human behavior. Why should that be? Because if everyone
were equal to each one, ther will be no experiment to be practiced."

Tom "new age" Fency