beers and core matter

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:25:03 CDT 2004

You see, Keets, IMO God is a collective experience, not an individual one.
In Medieval times, monks trying to reach God language put babies to grow up
without any word spoken in the ambient but, in the conclusion, all babies
died.
We are unique, each one of us with his own particularities, and this
singularity only came to full expression when in contact with others, in day
by day environment of the society. We are social beings, creating infinite
social expressions within our complex relationships, but our society, in its
own expression, surpass the mere sum of the constitutive parts. The
collective has a counscious, that include the subcounscious either. Is it
God? IMO ain't, but only an expression, as we are too. Only a way to access
the path of God/Oneness within the Cosmos that resides within each of us, as
you say very well.

Tom