Rabbit's Diary

Kara Billings ilovemyhorses2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:15:28 CDT 2004

Well said Sandy. I have been deleting all the politcal stuff after I read a
few. As you say back to The Who.

Have fun at the at the Hollywood Bowel. For those who are going please give
us your play by play on the show. I enjoyed reading the ones from Keven &
Jon and the rest of the boys from the New York show.

Kara

. Here is a silly little metaphor. My father was a fireman. He rescued