Quadrophenia

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 13:15:13 CDT 2004

I have been having so much on ebay lately.

I have gotten some excellent and cool Who stuff ie, patches, buttons, etc.  But, I really excited that I got a VHS tape of Quadrophenia...for like 5.00 with shipping.

I rented it once, but it was so long ago, I can't remember it.  Plus, I don't know if it was just me or what, but the accents were so thick, I couldn't understand most of it.

Yay!!!

Jo :) <enjoying the many benefits but especially the financial ones of working full time!>
--
"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend