beers and core matter.

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 11:36:34 CDT 2004

Hey, David (are you really David or one WHO are hidden in this pseudonym?
;>)), I completely agree with you, "self-awareness" is the key of the
mystery in all us. Trying to help to explain this deep mystery, follows one
more bunch of words caught on 3W world. Enjoy yourselves (or not):
"Humans are the magnificent ones who have chosen to place veils over their
earthly experience to see if they could remember God. As long as the
connection to ‘All That Is’ becoming stronger, the veil becomes thinner, for
the connection point between the higher and lower self is where the veil
resides. In Earth, while Humans are playing their game, they're always
coming up with the question “What is the meaning of life?” But if Humans
knew they are God hiding behind a veil, not seeing their own reflection,
that question turn into God asking Himself: "What God looks like?"
The connection to ‘All That Is’ is the energy that join together everything
as one. It is really the fabric of God, for God is made of threads of
Universal Energy which weave between all things and beings that exist
everywhere. It is the energy that connects each of you together in full
Unity Consciousness, moving into higher vibrational existence in the fifth
dimension. Moving into there, all will be connected, you and the person
sitting next to you, you with the grass beneath your feet, with the trees
that exist in your back yard, with the gravel and the stones that compose
your streets. All together as One, although preserving the individuality of
each one of the parts."

Tom