who in Tokyo (Roger's wife)

Cindy McConnell cmcconnell at data-tronics.com
Mon Jul 26 09:50:39 CDT 2004

No, I haven't seen PICS of her. I remember Roger once saying in an interview
that the only reason to get married was to have kids..... I think I could
handle the fooling around thing if it eventually stopped but if it was a
life long thing it would really be tough.   Cin (who wouldn't mind a night
or two with him either!)