who in Tokyo (Roger's wife)

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 09:13:43 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/26/2004 7:55:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmcconnell at data-tronics.com writes:

> Maybe his suitcase got mixed up with Heather's.  BTW, anyone know if she
> goes to all the concerts? I've always wanted to see the woman who could hold
> Roger's attention for 30 years.
>
> Cin

Have you ever seen PICS of her? She is very tall, thin and has long brown
hair. She is from here, in fact her parents still live in NY. I think to hold
onto Roger that long, you would have to have a lot of patience. Who wouldn't want
to be in her shoes, until you stop and think about it. She allows him to be
with whoever he wants, I don't know if I could deal with that. Maybe she does
the same thing, but seems to me if you really love someone, it would have to
put a strain on the marriage....Sandy (just give me one night with him..or maybe
two....or three...haha)