japan video- Pete smash

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 01:14:59 CDT 2004

That was pretty f#$%ing awesome.  Roger's voice sounded really strong,
especially in AJ.  I wish he wouldn't round off those notes in SMFM, but that's
nit-picking.  Pete looked like he had a blast and was positive yet venomous
simultaneously.  I wonder what that guitar did to deserve such a thrashing?  Does
anyone think that Pete might have been throwing down the gauntlet to Aerosmith
(in a good-natured way), who I believe had to follow that?

I'm pretty damn pumped for Shoreline and Hollywood Bowl.  I'm taking my 43
yr-old sister who has never seen a real rock concert.  She's only seen 2
concerts and they were when she was in college: Earth, Wind and Fire and The Osmonds.
 She may not be able to handle The Who.  She is also an audiologist, so I
told her she was not allowed to bring earplugs.  An entire life of protecting
ones ears can withstand one night of sonic blasts from The Who (maybe).

Mc