they start young

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 12:02:09 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/25/2004 9:47:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother at aol.com writes:

> She is also wearing the Whola II shirt I was given for her with Pete at
> Woodstock (I think)  and she says it is her favorite shirt (her portable CD
> player
> has Who's Next in it. Yes!!!) My rock and roll baby girl!  Now I just need
> work on her younger brothers.

You are lucky Jo. My daughter, 10 years old, thinks Roger is ugliest guy she
ever saw. I show her Roger when he was in "Tommy," which I think is a Greek
God, and she says "he looks like a girl Mom." She drives me NUTS with Aaron
Carter CD's. What a generation gap! Sandy