count down

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 22:57:51 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/24/2004 8:24:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RDaltreyyyaaaaa at aol.com writes:
>Does anyone else do a self-imposed 'Who-> Blackout' (No Who listening)
before
>seeing shows??
>I take 10 days myself

I actually DO subscribe to that theory.  After all this waiting us West
Coasters have had to endure, I have had to make a conscious effort not to peak too
early.  That could have happened after watching Lifehouse, but from that point
I am trying to abstain.

Also, the movie Spinal Tap has got me on a roll.........

Jo

"God blessed Ronald Wilson Reagan and through President Reagan he also
blessed America and much of the world. Good night Mr. President and enjoy your
Heavenly Rewards".
SPL