Rabbit's Diary

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 20:40:53 CDT 2004

Wow, I sure got a lot of replies on Rabbit. I can appreciate all of them
(especially Jon's :) I am not going to comment on any of them, though I have a lot
to say. Here is a silly little metaphor. My father was a fireman. He rescued
people from burning buildings. He didn't ask your political affiliation before
he pulled you out. We all know who the best rock and roll group is and that
is why we are here. I don't care where you stand on politics, it only leads to
email war. We all want the same thing, a better world for us and our children.
We all just have different ideas about how to get this done, that's all. We
all have good intentions at heart...and now back to the Who!!!  Sandy