Capitalism

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 24 11:38:56 CDT 2004

Well, Keets, the exact term is Monopolistic State Capitalism, a post-Marxian
definition, also used in Frankfurt School and others. I sincerely think that
it's the best proxy to define Capitalism nowadays, in spite of its origin on
leninist literature and its radical bias. No need to agree with the real
experiences occurred in USSR and others (talking about, did you see the
movie "Good-bye Lenin" -- it's about life in East German and it's great) to
use a viewpoint of post-Marxian literature. It's my humble opinion, of
course.

Tom