Capitalism

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:57:21 CDT 2004

>I was very interested in your comments and thanks for the website. I
once had the pleasure of chatting with Linda McQuaig, who is one of
Canada's best iconoclastic journalists. She normally sticks to the
Canadian political scene and I wasn't aware of this book. I'll have to
pick it up, it sounds very interesting.

You're welcome.  :)

Since she mentions a free economy in her interview, maybe I should point out
that it is an ideal that we strive for.  It doesn't seem to exist without
measures to regulate the tendencies away from it.

keets