Rabbit Diary - July 15th 2004

Jdtr006 at aol.com Jdtr006 at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 07:18:45 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/22/2004 2:50:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org writes:

> Gather your civilian weapons, and embrace yourself for a Lifetime of
> battle just trying to live with your 'own' people..............the
> Americans..............

Wow...I almost tolerated what Rabbit wrote till I got to this line. That was
harsh. What musicians, actors, have to realize is they have the right to say
ANYTHING they want in this country. We, the consumer, have the right to not put
money into their pockets for doing so. Don't get me wrong, this won't effect
me and The Who. It would take a lot to do that, but I think Roger and Pete
better have a little talk with Rabbit.  What he talks about effects the entire
group. Like it or not, that is the way it is. Just look at the Dixie Chicks. The
majority of Americans stick together and don't tolerate bashing of our
country, it's almost as if we are protecting our children. I am STILL waiting for
Alec Baldwin to leave :)    Sandy (with the Marine CORE husband ;)