Naked I-truth in screen names

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 17:16:38 CDT 2004

I have a confession.  I am only half Sicilian.  Yes, it is true, I am a mud blood.

This came up the other night at a family dinner while sitting next to my mom who is truly THE "sicilian mother".  I told her I don't consider myself to really be a true blue Sicilian type mom.  I don't do the sign of the cross when my kids cuss, I don't walk around with an apron from dawn 'til dusk.  I am not married, nor do I have dead husband which would force me to wear black until my last dying day.

The other half of me is Bohemian.  My mom, being the Sicilian Mother that SHE is told me, "if you want a screen name that is truly you, it should be "gypsy mother".  I broke out in a proud smile, cheek to cheek.  My Bohemiam father winked at me and smiled a proud smile too.

He knows.

Jo :)

--
"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend