Rabbit Diary - July 15th 2004

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jul 22 11:50:32 CDT 2004

Brace yourselves, this one is heavy....
And Mc, just let it go.  No need to go bashing Rabbit.
(Great photo of Rabbit with Simon and Zak)
http://www.johnbundrick.com/blog/index.php?year=2004&month=7&day=15
Kevin in VT

WAR AND PEACE
15 July 2004 01:05

SOLDIERS, WELCOME HOME.............

YOU HID YOUR HEART FROM THE ENEMY
BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT YOUR HEART BELONGED TO SOMEONE
CLOSER TO YOU. SOMEONE THAT YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT
AND YOU WOULD PROTECT THEM FROM THE EVIL AROUNDS US.
THESE PEOPLE MUST BE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, AND
YOUR HOMELAND, AND YOUR FREEDOM, 2 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT
LIFE SUSTAINING ELEMENTS THE HUMAN RACE HAS EVER KNOWN......
"SELF SURIVAL", IN ANY WALK OF LIFE, WHAT EVER LIFE,
WHATEVER IT'S PREDICAMENT, SUFFERING, IN BATTLE,
THOSE 2 ELEMENTS.......PROTECTING WHERE YOU LIVE..HOME,
AND PROTECTING THOSE YOU LOVE.
WHEN YOU ARE BACK NEXT TIME, PLEASE SIT DOWN 1 DAY
OR SEVERAL DAYS, AND WRITE ON PAPER, WHAT IS
GOING ON IN YOUR MIND.

REMEMBER, YOU ARE WRITING THE TRUTH, SO IF YOU COME
ACROSS SOMETHING IN YOUR HEAD, AND SAY , NO, I WANT TO HIDE THAT',
WELL DON'T... EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU ARE
ALONE IS THE 'TRUTH'. IT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW YOU DEAL WITH THOSE TRUTHS.

THEY ARE ALL THE 'PICTURE NEGATIVE' OF ALL THE THOUGHTS, PICTURES AND
EVENTS THAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN real adult life...........

You will laugh and wonder a lot when you are
48 and look back to the day your are living now and what you are going
thru, and wish you had written it yourself on paper, in your head's
words, without you having to skim over things.
They say that the Truth is something that lives in your own head, so
like a kid, a teacher says it's an A, so you say it's an A..but in
reality you didn't know what a B looked like, so she made you think a B
was actually an A..
These are things you will learn in your later life, learn what it means,
so you will be aware of how other people have and live different lives
and not let them take you for a ride. What I am saying is in the outside
world that you will live in when you are 40, learn the lessons of how
your own people interact with you and you with them,
and learn to spot good and bad character in other humans, cause it may
not
be safe where you are, but I wouldn't exactly call America a safe place
either. Americans probably kill more of it's own people than any country
in the World. I don\'t mean dictators who take massive
lives in one go. But in America it only takes 1 mental, or crazed drunk,
or you name it, it could be your best friend. It was John
Lennon............it was President Kennedy.
The american people are killing themselves by the thousands
everyday.............I wish you didn't have to go back............
I am an AMERICAN,
but I have seen the Whole World many times over, and it's not all about
shooting people. There was no war when I was your age, and lucky to be
able to go on a big trip like you.
But my trip was Stockholm Sweden, the 1970's. For me in was Heaven,
learning other cultures, living amongst other tribes of people,
different races, foreign places, just fantastic. I should have gone to
Vietnam, I was drafted, but not me, I AM not a Coward.
I am a very gifted creative person. Since I was 7 and started playing
piano, I promise you by the time I was 12, I knew exactly what my Life
was going to throw at me, that was the gift. I got my gift early, so
when things like wars came up, I was already busy.
Making and studying music full-time. I had no time to ruin the path I
was on as a human being, because I already knew I was going be a
musician, so why would I want to go fight in some war that we had no
right being in.
Nobody attacked us, somebody heard about some goodies we could get if we

went to some country, tear it apart, scavenge the place, totally fuck it
up, then come home and......."Yea, let's have a
party................What about them people who ain't going to have no
more parties.........just don't forget them as 'people', not 1960's
B-film monsters.
I ain't promoting going soft on those assholes, but once you put them
down, say a little prayer for them. They also are God's Children.....

I know we have special reasons for this new war, but as many people have

suspected, there are some Liars amongst the camp...there always is, in
the old cowboy movies they are lying out their asses to each other.
That's one of the parts some real people's guideline is.
They believe all the political stuff is true........well just remember
the
Cowboys, those political guys are the same...........and in fact most of
society is too...........
Just make your own way in Life, the way you want to make it, but just
keep the goodness in your heart, kindness in your soul, and streetwise,
and educated awareness of those around you from now to the day you die.
Gather your civilian weapons, and embrace yourself for a Lifetime of
battle just trying to live with your 'own' people..............the
Americans..............

LOT'S OF LOVE,........BE SAFE, ALERT, AND HAPPY........AND HAVE A
FABULOUS

JOHN RABBIT BUNDRICK

Confidentiality Notice: