About Face

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:24:32 CDT 2004

And as we are talking about inconvenient ideas, let I put a little one more
caught on the web:

"Music is a form of vibrational mastery. Music is a vibration and therefore
a form of vibrational communication. Music is not a human attribute, but
rather, a spiritual attribute; therefore, it runs by different principals
than you experience in human form. It is for this very reason that you have
a separate part of your brain dedicated to interpreting and remembering
vibrations in the form of music. As young children you often memorize
complicated things by putting them into musical form. (...) So play the
music that is of your heart and that means something to you. Define your own
collections of your best songs. Define things that bring you to tears and
then share it with others when they ask. That is one of the doors that can
open in vibrational communication right away. That is one of the easier ways
to overcome initial inertia. Music will become more important as you become
closer to Home."

Tom