About Face

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 09:06:43 CDT 2004

As we are talking about inconvenient ideas, here is a very one I catched up
on the Web:

"Music is a a form of vibrational mastery. Music is a vibration and
therefore a form of vibrational communication. Music is not a human
attribute, but rather, a spiritual attribute; therefore, it runs by
different principals than you experience in human form. It is for this very
reason that you have a separate part of your brain dedicated to interpreting
and remembering vibrations in the form of music. As young children you often
memorize complicated things by putting them into musical form. (...) So play
the music that is of your heart and that means something to you. Define your
own collections of your best songs. Define things that bring you to tears
and then share it with others when they ask. That is one of the doors that
can open in vibrational communication right away."

Tom