The Who's reputation

Tom Fency tomfency at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 08:01:17 CDT 2004

Yeah, Keets, somehow it is a battle between light vs. darkness.
When you (a general person) try to track a spiritual path, you begin an
individual battle against dark (or Ego), that can encompass friends and
relatives not receptive to your new behavior and ideas.
Love on the air, written by Pete (lyrics) and sung by David Gilmour on
"About Face", sum up that.
By the way, this album is a subtle dialog between Pete and David about
spiritual, political, social trends, humanity future, that kind of stuff we
are debating here.
The album's title and the photo's cover show that David will talk about that
guy highly hated in rock scene for his weird attitudes and inconvenient
ideas, i.e., Pete himself (the Face or the mod one).

Tom

P.S.: Love on the air

Love on the air
I keep transmitting but reception is hazy
I don't get an answer
Keep sending it faster
Always knew it was crazy
To put my love on the air.