All Sorts of Things....

SicilianMother at aol.com SicilianMother at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 07:48:23 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/20/2004 3:35:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

>I've spoken privately with Jon.  Thankfully, he's not mad at me.  No matter
>what some would like to believe (cough!Jo!) I did not drive him from the
>list.
I got the scoop from the horse's mouth and it's all good.

Jo :)

"Most of my songs are about Jesus. Most of my songs are about the idea that
there is salvation, and that there is a Savior. But I won't mention his name in
a song just to get a cheap play." Pete Townshend