The Who's reputation

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:32:34 CDT 2004

>Accepting that offer seems triumphantly spiritual to me by these
>non-religious definitions found at
dictionary.com:

>One of those wasn't that non-religious and all of the several other
>definitions were totally religious.  Let's face it, the word is used with a
>religious connotation 99% of the time.

Well, maybe so.  I don't agree with dictionary.com that
intellectual=spiritual, but the other one sounds good.

Are you saying that this second definition posted here is totally religious?
  Is morality necessarily dependent on religion?  Or the concept of a soul
or spirit dependent on religion?  I don't think so.

keets