The Who's reputation

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:51:00 CDT 2004

>But it is part of a story is all I'm pointing out. That much should be a
>little more accessible than direct theological interpretations of that
>story's author.

Great post, David.  I expect that RGLB might also take on more meaning once
we see it in the setting of Roger and Pete's new album.  This is an unusual
song in that Pete directly mentions God--usually he does leave more open for
individual interpretation.  It will be interesting to see the context.

keets