AEB at Shoreline

Sroundtable at aol.com Sroundtable at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 20:40:02 CDT 2004

In a message dated 7/19/2004 10:35:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
thewho-request at igtc.com writes:

> Yes....I'll have some bread and cheese to go along with my WHINE!!

I'm sorry to hear you won't be going.  I would treat if I had any money, but
I'm paying for $150 of my sister's $250 ticket to see The Who at Hollywood
Bowl.  If you check e-bay you might find quite a steal the nearer the show gets
and you could take your wife for a song.

If you want to let me know how much you'd be willing to pay, I'll keep an eye
out.  Also, if I happen to come into some cash, what would be the worst seats
you'd accept as a gift from one Who fan to another?

Mc