Sir Elton ignorant

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 22:13:00 CDT 2004

i'd suggest you keep these opinions to yourselves before this turns into
another non-stop political thread.  you're a conservative so you don't know what
it's like to have a "liberal" point of view in a somewhat "conservative
environment".  I notice you didn't say anything about the dixie chicks / toby keith
thing elton pointed out. and just recently, Linda ronstadt was booed off the
stage at the aladdin in vegas, and banned from the venue practically forever,
all because she started praising michael moore and "fahrenheit". however, if she
said "I support the troops" and bush is doing a good job, and "we're all
american" or something like that, she'd probably be applauded and cheered ay?

ah well. just my opinion. just wanted to get all this off my chest. we can
continue talking who stuff now. : )

by the way, I kinda cringe at the first few lines of "baba o' riley" myself.
ha!